FDIAS has launched the Fudan Scholar Program in the beginning of 2016, which welcomes excellent scholars oversea to Shanghai for on-campus academic interaction with Fudan colleagues. The program accepts at least 50 person-months of academic visiting annually, and provides favorable environment for independent and creative scholarly research to nurture young talents for future roles as accomplished scientists. The program includes 3 levels, i.e., Honorary Fudan Scholar, Distinguished Fudan Scholar and Fudan Scholar. The program strives to provide a physical and cultural environment for scholarly research, aiming to bring out the fullest intellectual and creative potentials. The program supports the scholars who are from sciences, engineerings, medicines and humanities to interact with the colleagues and students in Fudan University by workshops, lectures, seminars, classes and other forms.
FDIAS is now accepting the applications for the Fudan Scholar Program.
- The applicants who have won Nobel Prize, Turing award, Fields Medal, or other same-level awards, are suggested applying for Honorary Fudan Scholar.
- The applicants who have been recommended having the potential to win the aforementioned awards, including the academicians of a country/region or the distinguished scientists winning the same-level honors, are suggested applying for Distinguished Fudan Scholar.
- The applicants who are less than 35 years old and have prominent scientific research potential, such as post-doctors, are suggested applying for Fudan Scholar.
- The applicants who have the experience of working in a government or international organizations, famous enterprises, as well as the ability of advanced exchange and research, are suggested applying for suitable levels based on their personal conditions.
How to apply
- Registration: all applicants must register online first
- Documents: all applicants must provide CV (the applicants of Fudan Scholar need two reference letters)
- Application period: open all year round
- Visiting Period: one week to three months
Allowances & Services
- A round trip air ticket determined in accordance with FDIAS regulations.
- A monthly stipend determined in accordance with FDIAS regulations.
- Designated accommodation facilities and offices.
Application website: APPLY HERE
Contact: Ally Peng，Yanmei Zhang
Tel: +86-21-65648438; +86-21-65648878
Fudan Institute for Advanced Study